This is your monthly update on the West Hills Real Estate Market. Keeping informed of the overall market trends in the area you are looking to buy makes you a more informed and powerful consumer. If you are selling or interested in selling, knowing the current pricing trends can help you determine what the value of your home is.
50 Properties are currently on the market
• All 50 single family residences at an average price $693,270; average days on market 88; average price per square foot is $274.89
19 Properties came on the market in March
• All 19 were single family residences at an average price of $763,363; average price per square foot $292.92
58 Properties sold in March
• 56 single family residences sold at an average price of $503,609; selling after 57 days on the market; average price per square foot $255.89
• 1 condo sold at an price of $162,000; selling after 8 days on the market; average price per square foot $262.13
• 1 townhouse sold at a price of $205,000; selling after 1 days on the market; price per square foot $231.11
Check back in next month to get the latest update on the West Hills real estate market.