Due to their unique nature and specific criteria, as well as limited zoning, Equestrian properties are some of the most sought after and exclusive properties in the Los Angeles area. Keeping informed of the overall market trends in the specific type of property you are looking to buy, makes you a more informed and powerful consumer. If you are selling or interested in selling, knowing the current pricing can help you determine the value of your home.
113 Properties are currently on the market
• 113 single family residences at an average price $5,261,155; average days on market 170; average price per square foot is $1,176.47
• The most expensive home a $54,000,000 single family home in Malibu Beach that is 16,107 square feet.
22 Properties came on the market in March
• 22 were single family residences at an average price of $2,570,727; average price per square foot $721.10
• The most expensive home a $15,000,000 single family home in Malibu that is 11,277 square feet.
14 Properties sold in March
• 14 single family residences sold at an average price of $1,311,371; selling after 86 days on the market; average price per square foot $497.11
• The most expensive home a $3,550,000 single family home in Brentwood that is 3,430 square feet.
Check back in next month to get the latest update on the Equestrian real estate market.